Monday, March 3, 2014

3. Privacy in Captivity



My fellow people of the Democratic Party, I would like a word with you all. As your president and as your leader, I want you guys to handle your responsibilities. Once again I want you ALL to handle ALL of your responsibilities. It is completely shameful that it is currently the 21st century and we still haven’t completely taken the privacy of all the civilians. Have you all forgotten to install multiple telescreens everywhere? See, I remember this incarcerated comrade, 6079 Smith W, who was in a cell with our four wonderful telescreens and he was on complete lockdown. He couldn’t even move a muscle without being redirected. I bet now he knows that I am, well we are always watching him now. Do you see the effectiveness of multiple telescreens? Do you see the value of constant surveillance? Or maybe that moment of memoir wasn’t good enough for you stupid Party Members that I am supposed to count on to take away the privacy of the civilians. It is your responsibility to enforce the captivating of privacy in the 21st century. The civilians do not have any responsibilities because they are not worthy of them and they’re still just worthless, intimidated, and weak comrades. I’m informing all of you Party members of my alliance of this information only to protect you and preserve our power over society or at least the civilians.


"(2008) President-Elect Barack Obama's Election Night Victory Speech, Nov. 4th, 2008 | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed." (2008) President-Elect Barack Obama's Election Night Victory Speech, Nov. 4th, 2008 | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed. Black Past, 4 Nov. 2008. Web. 9 Mar. 2014. <http://www.blackpast.org/barack-obamas-presidential-acceptance-speech-nov-4th-2008>. 









No comments:

Post a Comment