Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2. Big Brother v.s. Democracy

I AM STILL WATCHING YOU...although, it has been a couple of decades. Today, you have the freedoms of privacy and freedoms of government control. You people of the modern world are blindsided  with freedom. We live in a totalitarian world, not a democracy. The modern world is a disgrace to my existence because there is no freedom allowed in a propagandic world. Long live a propagandic world. Where are the telescreens? I don't hear any comrades around. The government is not working hard enough and they're not doing their jobs. I ought to jump through my poster and lay down the law myself with my great intimidating appearance along with my reputation. I guess watching you all at all times isn't good enough. The government has no control today. Comrades are communicating, having sex full of pleasure, and aware of the absolute truth. What's with all this madness? Maybe, these comrades need more propaganda because the more, the merrier. In addition, I need to watch people more attentively. There is no need for privacy. Privacy and the lack of governmental control are likely to be the reasons why we're at war now. I just don't understand all of this madness. Propaganda has truly fallen. I have truly fallen. These comrades are not worthy of freedom.


1 comment:

  1. No freedom? Explain to me a propagandic world. Why is the lack if freedom so important to you? How do you promote no privacy but you biggest problem is privacy itself. No one even knows your name, face, or true voice. You and your little party members do not even partake in most of the rules yourself. Telescreens! The most invasion of privacy there is. In everyone's home, just listening, LURKING! In today's society you'd be an outcast. Wouldn't even be thought of as a leader of any sort. Privacy is one of the factors that makes every persons feel more secure. You name people feel unsure about who they are.

    ReplyDelete