Monday, March 10, 2014

4. Presenting A Warning


Young adults, this is your president speaking and of course, it is my job to be the enforcer of Oceania. I have to warn all of you teenagers of everything that is going on in Oceania and what you should be doing. You all should be cautious and alert because your parents are the enemies. I am WARNING you all right now and this is the first and last warning that will be issued. I am the only person from here on out, who will give you this once in a lifetime warning. If any of you disobey me, you will be sorry, so listen carefully. My goal is to teach the concept of discipline and that discipline requires loyalty to my fellow Party members and the betrayal of your parents. Your parents do not love you, nor do they care about you. Basically, I am calling you all to join the Thought Police. Being a part of the Thought Police is a great honor and you teenagers, will fulfill that honor. It is your duty to watch the comrades and even your mates because I know you adolescents seem to not be disciplined in the loyalty criteria. I am not satisfied with this either because your loyalty to the Party is forever, so repeat after me. Thou shall not betray the Party. 

Now that I warned the teens, they had the nerve to reply with an explanation about their love for their parents. They had the audacity to disobey me in a matter of seconds. I knew I'd better off getting inside the real adolescents, the children. Teenagers are so stubborn and they need discipline. On top of that disappointment, those teens had negative attitudes and talked backed to me. One teen accused me of being wrong about his parents. He told me that he and his parents have mutual love for one another. What type of garbage is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment